When first installed, StopUSB will be in unregistered mode. The software will remain usable for a total of 15 days before it expires and the software is disabled.
To avoid your software becoming disabled, and to remove the unregistered notification screens, you will need to register your copy of StopUSB with your registration code.
If you do not yet have a registration code, you may purchase one directly from us. See How to Purchase StopUSB.
You can register StopUSB as follows:
- Open your registration letter from Everstrike Software.
- Highlight your registration key using the mouse and select Copy on the shortcut menu (or use the Ctrl+C keyboard shortcut).
- Start StopUSB by clicking Start > Programs > StopUSB.
- Click the License Information button.
- Click the Unlock StopUSB button in the Registration dialog.
- Click OK to close the message box that tells you to restart StopUSB.
- Then exit the application and run StopUSB again.
- You should find your name following 'Registered to:'. If so, all trial restrictions are automatically removed from your version.
How to Purchase StopUSB