Universal Shield is a secure and easy to use program that lets you password-protect and easily prevent access to your important files and folders. It supports modes for making your folders completely invisible, simply inaccessible, or allowing read-only access. It even lets you specify which programs are still able to access protected items, such as virus scanners or disk drive utilities. A protected folder and its contents will be prevented from being renamed, modified, deleted, copied, moved, accessed or even seen on the system.
Universal Shield lets you:
- Hide files, folders, and drives
- Encrypt files with nine available Algorithms
- Deny access to objects, like My Documents, Control Panel, etc.
- Prevent file changes, including changes to the Windows desktop, time/date settings, Internet history, and contents of data files, such as Microsoft Word files
- Operate Universal Shield invisibly, using its stealth features
- Set trusted processes-such as virus scanners and disk drive utilities that can still access protected items
Wherever, at home, work, or any other environment where you share your computer with others, Universal Shield can really help you secure your files and folders from prying eyes, malicious programs, users, and getting infected by dangerous viruses and unwanted access or accidental damage.
It is a must-have tool for anyone seeking to secure their system with ease and in confidence and trust. Universal Shield is so secure that even if it crashes or if someone kills the program maliciously, it will still keep protecting your folders.